Welcome to Smokey's Security Forums.
As a guest you only have limited access to the board and it's features, please consider registering to gain full access!
Registration is free and it only takes a few moments to complete.

Smokey's Security Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New Spider ransomware threatens to delete your files if you don't pay within 96 hours

Attackers behind new ransomware campaign are offering a "really easy" tutorial video in order to ensure they make money from their criminal activities.

New Spider ransomware threatens to delete your files if you don't pay within 96 hours

Malware Log Analysis & Removal Help * Ransomware Encryption & Decrytion Techniques * Official Jetico Inc. Support Forums

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on TwitterAuthorTopic: Surface Pro 3 discounted up to £200 in the UK, still being sold with Windows 8.1  (Read 1176 times)

GilbertTopic starter

• Updates Moderator
Surface Pro 3 discounted up to £200 in the UK, still being sold with Windows 8.1
14 August 2015, 10:08 pm

The Surface Pro 3 is a great tablet. The device comes with top-of-the-line specifications and comes in various configurations. If you’re based in the UK and thinking about getting a shiny new Surface Pro 3, there’s some good news for you. As a part of the company’s back to school deals, Microsoft is offering discounts of up to £200 for customers on the Surface Pro 3 (via Neowin).

The base i3 model is not discounted but the Core i5 and Core i7 models are. Here’s the complete break down of the new pricing after the discounts:

Intel Core i3 / 64GB / 4GB RAM | £639 – no discount

Intel Core i5 / 128GB / 4GB RAM | was £849 | now £769 (£80 off)

Intel Core i5 / 256GB / 8GB RAM | was £1079 | now £979 (£100 off)

Intel Core i7 / 256GB / 8GB RAM | was £1299 | now £1179 (£120 off)

Intel Core i7 / 512GB / 8GB RAM | was £1549 | now £1349 (£200 off)

The version being sold by Microsoft UK comes with Windows 8.1 pre-installed out of the box, unlike the version in the US which is now shipping with the new Windows 10 operating system. Though it does not ship with the latest operating system, Windows 10 is available as a free upgrade for Surface Pro 3 so users can manually install it on their tablet through Windows update. It’s a bit of hassle to have to upgrade a device purchased after the release of Windows 10 on July 29th. Hopefully Microsoft will start selling and shipping the tablet with Windows 10 in the coming weeks.

The post Surface Pro 3 discounted up to £200 in the UK, still being sold with Windows 8.1 appeared first on WinBeta.

Source: WinBeta

>> To obtain the full WinBeta Windows 8.1 News article, click the link in the first post line <<

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Except where otherwise stated, all content, graphics, banners and images included © 2006 - 2017 Smokey Services™ -- All rights reserved
Design board graphics, banners and images by Meg&Millie - Emma aka Tinker

This site does not store profiling-, tracking-, third-party and/or any other non-essential cookie(s) on client computers and is fully compliant with the EU ePrivacy Directive
Smokey's does not use any Web Analytics/Analysis Service, and also does not use any browser fingerprinting techniques

Smokey's also provides free fully qualified FRST (Farbar Recovery Scan Tool) Log / Malware Analysis & Removal Help and System Health Checks
rifle
rifle
rifle
rifle