Welcome to Smokey's Security Forums.
As a guest you only have limited access to the board and it's features, please consider registering to gain full access!
Registration is free and it only takes a few moments to complete.

Smokey's Security Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

A serious Tor browser flaw leaks users' real IP addresses

The so-called TorMoil flaw stems from a bug in how Firefox handles local file-based addresses.

A serious Tor browser flaw leaks users' real IP addresses

Malware Log Analysis & Removal Help * Ransomware Encryption & Decrytion Techniques * Official Jetico Inc. Support Forums

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on TwitterAuthorTopic: Using commands to create a schedule wipe in BCWipe  (Read 312 times)

Jetico

• Jetico Inc. Support Engineer
Re: Using commands to create a schedule wipe in BCWipe
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 09:15:19 AM »
This is something similar to what Enterprise version does.
But unfortunately, it is hardly possible to do that manually.

lokkTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 06:48:21 AM »
Thank you for the prompt reply, much appreciated.

I understand it is one way of doing it by putting the commands in a schedule task and run at logoff.
However, this is not what I was aiming for. I want to setup a task properly in the BCwipe task manager, but want to achieve this without using the GUI.
So after I run a batch file, or a .reg file (if that is how to do it), the tasks should be created and can be seen at the task manager.

Grateful if you could further advise, thank you.

Jetico

• Jetico Inc. Support Engineer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 06:11:39 AM »
Why not? Just put all the BCWipe commands into a BAT file and configure Windows Task Scheduler to run this BAT file when you want.
The question is why you need this?

lokkTopic starter

Using commands to create a schedule wipe in BCWipe
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 05:34:51 AM »
Hi,

I know you can use command line to run BCwipe.exe and I know you can use GUI to setup a job that runs automatically, like a job that runs at user logoff/shutdown.
However, I would like to know is there a way to setup an automatic job using command line?
I want to use Windows scripts to help configure BCWipe on multiple workstations and would like to know whether this can be done.

Many thanks for the help.

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Except where otherwise stated, all content, graphics, banners and images included © 2006 - 2017 Smokey Services™ -- All rights reserved
Design board graphics, banners and images by Meg&Millie - Emma aka Tinker

This site does not store profiling-, tracking-, third-party and/or any other non-essential cookie(s) on client computers and is fully compliant with the EU ePrivacy Directive
Smokey's does not use any Web Analytics/Analysis Service, and also does not use any browser fingerprinting techniques

Smokey's also provides free fully qualified FRST (Farbar Recovery Scan Tool) Log / Malware Analysis & Removal Help and System Health Checks
rifle
rifle
rifle
rifle